MarlaWynne Chenille Chunky Cable Sweater

YOU YOU ARE YOU ARE WEARING YOU ARE WEARING FASHION YOU ARE WEARING FASHIONBOOTS YOU ARE WEARING FASHIONBOOTS FOR YOU ARE WEARING FASHIONBOOTS FOR SUCH YOU ARE WEARING FASHIONBOOTS FOR SUCH A YOU ARE WEARING FASHIONBOOTS FOR SUCH A LONG BOOTS FOR SUCH A LONG BOOTS FOR SUCH A LONGTIME.

TIME.

TIME.

ARE TIME.

ARE YOU TIME.

ARE YOU FEELING TIME.

ARE YOU FEELING GOOD? ARE YOU FEELING GOOD? ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?>> ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?>> I ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?>> I MUST ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?>> I MUST ADMIT ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?>> I MUST ADMIT AT ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?>> I MUST ADMIT AT THE >> I MUST ADMIT AT THE >> I MUST ADMIT AT THEEND >> I MUST ADMIT AT THEEND OF >> I MUST ADMIT AT THEEND OF THE >> I MUST ADMIT AT THEEND OF THE HOUR, >> I MUST ADMIT AT THEEND OF THE HOUR, I >> I MUST ADMIT AT THEEND OF THE HOUR, I START END OF THE HOUR, I START END OF THE HOUR, I STARTTO END OF THE HOUR, I STARTTO KINDA END OF THE HOUR, I STARTTO KINDA SIT END OF THE HOUR, I STARTTO KINDA SIT ON END OF THE HOUR, I STARTTO KINDA SIT ON THE TO KINDA SIT ON THE TO KINDA SIT ON THECOUCH.

COUCH.

COUCH.

>> COUCH.

>> YOU COUCH.

>> YOU WANT COUCH.

>> YOU WANT TO COUCH.

>> YOU WANT TO STAND COUCH.

>> YOU WANT TO STAND ON >> YOU WANT TO STAND ON >> YOU WANT TO STAND ONTHE >> YOU WANT TO STAND ONTHE SIDE? THE SIDE? THE SIDE?>> THE SIDE?>> WHATEVER THE SIDE?>> WHATEVER YOU THE SIDE?>> WHATEVER YOU WANT THE SIDE?>> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> >> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> DOESN'T >> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> DOESN'T MATTER >> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> DOESN'T MATTER TO >> WHATEVER YOU WANT ME.

>> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> >> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> I'M >> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> I'M GOING >> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> I'M GOING TO >> DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

>> I'M GOING TO TAKE >> I'M GOING TO TAKE >> I'M GOING TO TAKETHIS >> I'M GOING TO TAKETHIS UP >> I'M GOING TO TAKETHIS UP FOR >> I'M GOING TO TAKETHIS UP FOR A >> I'M GOING TO TAKETHIS UP FOR A MOMENT, THIS UP FOR A MOMENT, THIS UP FOR A MOMENT, BUT THIS UP FOR A MOMENT, BUT I'M THIS UP FOR A MOMENT, BUT I'M NOT THIS UP FOR A MOMENT, BUT I'M NOT KEEPING THIS UP FOR A MOMENT, BUT I'M NOT KEEPING IT BUT I'M NOT KEEPING IT BUT I'M NOT KEEPING ITOFF.

OFF.

OFF.

BUT OFF.

BUT I OFF.

BUT I HAVE OFF.

BUT I HAVE TO OFF.

BUT I HAVE TO SHOW OFF.

BUT I HAVE TO SHOW THIS BUT I HAVE TO SHOW THIS BUT I HAVE TO SHOW THISOFF.

OFF.

OFF.

>> OFF.

>> SO, OFF.

>> SO, LET'S OFF.

>> SO, LET'S START OFF.

>> SO, LET'S START WITH >> SO, LET'S START WITH >> SO, LET'S START WITHTHIS >> SO, LET'S START WITHTHIS CHUNKY, >> SO, LET'S START WITHTHIS CHUNKY, DELICIOUS THIS CHUNKY, DELICIOUS THIS CHUNKY, DELICIOUSCABLE THIS CHUNKY, DELICIOUSCABLE KNIT THIS CHUNKY, DELICIOUSCABLE KNIT SWEATER, CABLE KNIT SWEATER, CABLE KNIT SWEATER, WHICH CABLE KNIT SWEATER, WHICH BY CABLE KNIT SWEATER, WHICH BY THE CABLE KNIT SWEATER, WHICH BY THE WAY, WHICH BY THE WAY, WHICH BY THE WAY, SCREAMS WHICH BY THE WAY, SCREAMS MONEY WHICH BY THE WAY, SCREAMS MONEY AND SCREAMS MONEY AND SCREAMS MONEY ANDLUXURY.

LUXURY.

LUXURY.

IT LUXURY.

IT IS LUXURY.

IT IS JUST LUXURY.

IT IS JUST WONDERFUL.

IT IS JUST WONDERFUL.

IT IS JUST WONDERFUL.

IT IT IS JUST WONDERFUL.

IT BECAME IT IS JUST WONDERFUL.

IT BECAME A IT IS JUST WONDERFUL.

IT BECAME A CUSTOMER IT BECAME A CUSTOMER IT BECAME A CUSTOMERPICK.

PICK.

PICK.

I PICK.

I WATCHED PICK.

I WATCHED YOU PICK.

I WATCHED YOU WHEN PICK.

I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOU I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOU I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOUDO I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOUDO THIS I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOUDO THIS AND I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOUDO THIS AND YOU I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOUDO THIS AND YOU WERE I WATCHED YOU WHEN YOUDO THIS AND YOU WERE ON DO THIS AND YOU WERE ON DO THIS AND YOU WERE ONWITH DO THIS AND YOU WERE ONWITH MARLOW.

WITH MARLOW.

WITH MARLOW.

AND WITH MARLOW.

AND IT WITH MARLOW.

AND IT BECAME WITH MARLOW.

AND IT BECAME A WITH MARLOW.

AND IT BECAME A CUSTOMER AND IT BECAME A CUSTOMER AND IT BECAME A CUSTOMERPICK.

PICK.

PICK.

>> PICK.

>> WE PICK.

>> WE HAVE PICK.

>> WE HAVE BEEN PICK.

>> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING >> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING >> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYINGTHIS >> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYINGTHIS WINTER, >> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYINGTHIS WINTER, THIS >> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYINGTHIS WINTER, THIS IS >> WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYINGTHIS WINTER, THIS IS THE THIS WINTER, THIS IS THE THIS WINTER, THIS IS THESECOND THIS WINTER, THIS IS THESECOND YEAR THIS WINTER, THIS IS THESECOND YEAR WE THIS WINTER, THIS IS THESECOND YEAR WE HAVE THIS WINTER, THIS IS THESECOND YEAR WE HAVE DONE SECOND YEAR WE HAVE DONE SECOND YEAR WE HAVE DONEIT SECOND YEAR WE HAVE DONEIT IN SECOND YEAR WE HAVE DONEIT IN A SECOND YEAR WE HAVE DONEIT IN A ROW.

IT IN A ROW.

IT IN A ROW.

BECAUSE IT IN A ROW.

BECAUSE IT IT IN A ROW.

BECAUSE IT JUST IT IN A ROW.

BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPS BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPS BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPSWORKING BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPSWORKING BECAUSE BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPSWORKING BECAUSE IT BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPSWORKING BECAUSE IT IS WORKING BECAUSE IT IS WORKING BECAUSE IT ISSUCH, WORKING BECAUSE IT ISSUCH, IT WORKING BECAUSE IT ISSUCH, IT EIGHT WORKING BECAUSE IT ISSUCH, IT EIGHT YOUR SUCH, IT EIGHT YOUR SUCH, IT EIGHT YOURGRANDMOTHER'S SUCH, IT EIGHT YOURGRANDMOTHER'S CHENILLE, GRANDMOTHER'S CHENILLE, GRANDMOTHER'S CHENILLE, YOU GRANDMOTHER'S CHENILLE, YOU KNOW? YOU KNOW? YOU KNOW?>> YOU KNOW?>> WE YOU KNOW?>> WE LOVE YOU KNOW?>> WE LOVE CHENILLE, YOU KNOW?>> WE LOVE CHENILLE, AND >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, AND >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, ANDYOU >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, ANDYOU MADE >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, ANDYOU MADE IT >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, ANDYOU MADE IT LOOK >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, ANDYOU MADE IT LOOK SO >> WE LOVE CHENILLE, ANDYOU MADE IT LOOK SO GOOD YOU MADE IT LOOK SO GOOD YOU MADE IT LOOK SO GOODAND YOU MADE IT LOOK SO GOODAND ELEGANT.

AND ELEGANT.

AND ELEGANT.

>> AND ELEGANT.

>> IT AND ELEGANT.

>> IT WAS AND ELEGANT.

>> IT WAS A AND ELEGANT.

>> IT WAS A GREAT AND ELEGANT.

>> IT WAS A GREAT CHUNKY >> IT WAS A GREAT CHUNKY >> IT WAS A GREAT CHUNKYCABLE, >> IT WAS A GREAT CHUNKYCABLE, BUT >> IT WAS A GREAT CHUNKYCABLE, BUT INSTEAD >> IT WAS A GREAT CHUNKYCABLE, BUT INSTEAD OF CABLE, BUT INSTEAD OF CABLE, BUT INSTEAD OFBEING CABLE, BUT INSTEAD OFBEING A CABLE, BUT INSTEAD OFBEING A CHUNKY CABLE, BUT INSTEAD OFBEING A CHUNKY GABLE BEING A CHUNKY GABLE BEING A CHUNKY GABLETHAT BEING A CHUNKY GABLETHAT IS BEING A CHUNKY GABLETHAT IS HEAVY, BEING A CHUNKY GABLETHAT IS HEAVY, IT BEING A CHUNKY GABLETHAT IS HEAVY, IT IS THAT IS HEAVY, IT IS THAT IS HEAVY, IT ISLIKE THAT IS HEAVY, IT ISLIKE WEIGHT THAT IS HEAVY, IT ISLIKE WEIGHT AND THAT IS HEAVY, IT ISLIKE WEIGHT AND IT THAT IS HEAVY, IT ISLIKE WEIGHT AND IT COMES LIKE WEIGHT AND IT COMES LIKE WEIGHT AND IT COMESIN LIKE WEIGHT AND IT COMESIN FOUR LIKE WEIGHT AND IT COMESIN FOUR GORGEOUS LIKE WEIGHT AND IT COMESIN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

IN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

IN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

>> IN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

>> SO, IN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

>> SO, LET'S IN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

>> SO, LET'S DO IN FOUR GORGEOUS COLORS.

>> SO, LET'S DO THOSE >> SO, LET'S DO THOSE >> SO, LET'S DO THOSECOLORS.

COLORS.

COLORS.

I COLORS.

I AM COLORS.

I AM HOLDING COLORS.

I AM HOLDING IT COLORS.

I AM HOLDING IT IN COLORS.

I AM HOLDING IT IN THE I AM HOLDING IT IN THE I AM HOLDING IT IN THESTEEL.

STEEL.

STEEL.

WE STEEL.

WE ALSO STEEL.

WE ALSO HAVE STEEL.

WE ALSO HAVE IT STEEL.

WE ALSO HAVE IT IN STEEL.

WE ALSO HAVE IT IN THE WE ALSO HAVE IT IN THE WE ALSO HAVE IT IN THESILVER.

WE ALSO HAVE IT IN THESILVER.

I WE ALSO HAVE IT IN THESILVER.

I LOVE, WE ALSO HAVE IT IN THESILVER.

I LOVE, LOVE, SILVER.

I LOVE, LOVE, SILVER.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SILVER.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT SILVER.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL LOVE THAT BEAUTIFULCREAM.

CREAM.

CREAM.

THAT CREAM.

THAT IS CREAM.

THAT IS CALLED CREAM.

THAT IS CALLED WINTER THAT IS CALLED WINTER THAT IS CALLED WINTERWHITE.

WHITE.

WHITE.

NEXT WHITE.

NEXT TO WHITE.

NEXT TO MARLA.

NEXT TO MARLA.

NEXT TO MARLA.

AND NEXT TO MARLA.

AND THEN, NEXT TO MARLA.

AND THEN, THAT NEXT TO MARLA.

AND THEN, THAT BURNISHED AND THEN, THAT BURNISHED AND THEN, THAT BURNISHEDROSE.

ROSE.

ROSE.

EXTRA ROSE.

EXTRA SMALL ROSE.

EXTRA SMALL THROUGH ROSE.

EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, 26 EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, 26 INCHES EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, 26 INCHES IN EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, 26 INCHES IN THE EXTRA SMALL THROUGH 3X, 26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

YOU 26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

YOU WANT 26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

YOU WANT TO 26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

YOU WANT TO HAND 26 INCHES IN THE LAKE.

YOU WANT TO HAND WASH YOU WANT TO HAND WASH YOU WANT TO HAND WASHTHIS YOU WANT TO HAND WASHTHIS ONE.

THIS ONE.

THIS ONE.

DRY THIS ONE.

DRY AND THIS ONE.

DRY AND FLAT, THIS ONE.

DRY AND FLAT, BUT THIS ONE.

DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, IT DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, IT IS DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, IT IS ALREADY DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, IT IS ALREADY A DRY AND FLAT, BUT MARLA, IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMER IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMER IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMERPICK IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMERPICK AND IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMERPICK AND TODAY IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMERPICK AND TODAY IT'S IT IS ALREADY A CUSTOMERPICK AND TODAY IT'S ON PICK AND TODAY IT'S ON PICK AND TODAY IT'S ONSALE.

SALE.

SALE.

>> SALE.

>> LISTEN.

>> LISTEN.

>> LISTEN.

THIS >> LISTEN.

THIS IS, >> LISTEN.

THIS IS, IT >> LISTEN.

THIS IS, IT FEELS >> LISTEN.

THIS IS, IT FEELS LIKE THIS IS, IT FEELS LIKE THIS IS, IT FEELS LIKESOFT THIS IS, IT FEELS LIKESOFT VELVET.

SOFT VELVET.

SOFT VELVET.

YOU SOFT VELVET.

YOU KNOW SOFT VELVET.

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT?I YOU KNOW WHAT?I HAVE YOU KNOW WHAT?I HAVE NEVER YOU KNOW WHAT?I HAVE NEVER HAD YOU KNOW WHAT?I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE YOU KNOW WHAT?I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OFTHOSE I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OFTHOSE SNUGGLY I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OFTHOSE SNUGGLY BLANKET THOSE SNUGGLY BLANKET THOSE SNUGGLY BLANKETTHINGS THOSE SNUGGLY BLANKETTHINGS OF THOSE SNUGGLY BLANKETTHINGS OF YOURS, THOSE SNUGGLY BLANKETTHINGS OF YOURS, BUT THOSE SNUGGLY BLANKETTHINGS OF YOURS, BUT IT THINGS OF YOURS, BUT IT THINGS OF YOURS, BUT ITFEELS THINGS OF YOURS, BUT ITFEELS LIKE THINGS OF YOURS, BUT ITFEELS LIKE OH, THINGS OF YOURS, BUT ITFEELS LIKE OH, THOSE FEELS LIKE OH, THOSE FEELS LIKE OH, THOSEMUST FEELS LIKE OH, THOSEMUST BE FEELS LIKE OH, THOSEMUST BE MADE FEELS LIKE OH, THOSEMUST BE MADE OUT FEELS LIKE OH, THOSEMUST BE MADE OUT OF MUST BE MADE OUT OF MUST BE MADE OUT OFTHIS.

THIS.

THIS.

IT THIS.

IT IS THIS.

IT IS THIS THIS.

IT IS THIS SOFT, THIS.

IT IS THIS SOFT, YUMMY, IT IS THIS SOFT, YUMMY, IT IS THIS SOFT, YUMMY, VELVETY IT IS THIS SOFT, YUMMY, VELVETY FEELING.

VELVETY FEELING.

VELVETY FEELING.

IT VELVETY FEELING.

IT HAS VELVETY FEELING.

IT HAS GOT VELVETY FEELING.

IT HAS GOT SOME VELVETY FEELING.

IT HAS GOT SOME NICE IT HAS GOT SOME NICE IT HAS GOT SOME NICEOPEN IT HAS GOT SOME NICEOPEN WEAVE IT HAS GOT SOME NICEOPEN WEAVE SO IT HAS GOT SOME NICEOPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT HAS GOT SOME NICEOPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT IT HAS GOT SOME NICEOPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT IS OPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT IS OPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT ISNOT OPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT ISNOT TOO OPEN WEAVE SO THAT IT ISNOT TOO HOT.

NOT TOO HOT.

NOT TOO HOT.

I NOT TOO HOT.

I AM NOT TOO HOT.

I AM WEARING NOT TOO HOT.

I AM WEARING IT NOT TOO HOT.

I AM WEARING IT IN NOT TOO HOT.

I AM WEARING IT IN A I AM WEARING IT IN A I AM WEARING IT IN AMEDIUM.

MEDIUM.

MEDIUM.

RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?IT RIGHT?IT RUNS RIGHT?IT RUNS TRUE RIGHT?IT RUNS TRUE TO RIGHT?IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE RIGHT?IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUT IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUT IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUTYOU IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUTYOU CAN IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUTYOU CAN GO IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUTYOU CAN GO DOWN IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUTYOU CAN GO DOWN A IT RUNS TRUE TO SIZE BUTYOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

YOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

YOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

IF YOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

IF YOU YOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

IF YOU ARE YOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

IF YOU ARE REALLY YOU CAN GO DOWN A SIZE.

IF YOU ARE REALLY SMALL IF YOU ARE REALLY SMALL IF YOU ARE REALLY SMALLBONED, IF YOU ARE REALLY SMALLBONED, FOR IF YOU ARE REALLY SMALLBONED, FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU ARE REALLY SMALLBONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOU BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOU BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUARE BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUARE GOING BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUARE GOING TO BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUARE GOING TO WANT BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUARE GOING TO WANT TO BONED, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUARE GOING TO WANT TO GO ARE GOING TO WANT TO GO ARE GOING TO WANT TO GODOWN ARE GOING TO WANT TO GODOWN A ARE GOING TO WANT TO GODOWN A SIZE, ARE GOING TO WANT TO GODOWN A SIZE, RIGHT? DOWN A SIZE, RIGHT? DOWN A SIZE, RIGHT?IT DOWN A SIZE, RIGHT?IT IS DOWN A SIZE, RIGHT?IT IS A DOWN A SIZE, RIGHT?IT IS A BIG, DOWN A SIZE, RIGHT?IT IS A BIG, OVERSIZED IT IS A BIG, OVERSIZED IT IS A BIG, OVERSIZEDCHUNKY IT IS A BIG, OVERSIZEDCHUNKY PIECE.

CHUNKY PIECE.

CHUNKY PIECE.

YOU CHUNKY PIECE.

YOU KNOW CHUNKY PIECE.

YOU KNOW WHAT CHUNKY PIECE.

YOU KNOW WHAT I CHUNKY PIECE.

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I THINKTHIS YOU KNOW WHAT I THINKTHIS LOOKS YOU KNOW WHAT I THINKTHIS LOOKS PHENOMENAL THIS LOOKS PHENOMENAL THIS LOOKS PHENOMENALWITH? WITH? WITH?I WITH?I LOVE WITH?I LOVE IT WITH?I LOVE IT WITH WITH?I LOVE IT WITH LEGGINGS I LOVE IT WITH LEGGINGS I LOVE IT WITH LEGGINGSAND I LOVE IT WITH LEGGINGSAND JEANS.

AND JEANS.

AND JEANS.

IF AND JEANS.

IF YOU AND JEANS.

IF YOU HAVE AND JEANS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY AND JEANS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF AND JEANS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MY IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MY IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MYCHIFFON IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MYCHIFFON PANTS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MYCHIFFON PANTS THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MYCHIFFON PANTS THAT I'VE CHIFFON PANTS THAT I'VE CHIFFON PANTS THAT I'VEDONE CHIFFON PANTS THAT I'VEDONE OVER CHIFFON PANTS THAT I'VEDONE OVER TIME, CHIFFON PANTS THAT I'VEDONE OVER TIME, RIGHT? DONE OVER TIME, RIGHT? DONE OVER TIME, RIGHT?IT DONE OVER TIME, RIGHT?IT DONE DONE OVER TIME, RIGHT?IT DONE THEM DONE OVER TIME, RIGHT?IT DONE THEM FOR DONE OVER TIME, RIGHT?IT DONE THEM FOR YOU IT DONE THEM FOR YOU IT DONE THEM FOR YOUTHIS IT DONE THEM FOR YOUTHIS YEAR IT DONE THEM FOR YOUTHIS YEAR IN IT DONE THEM FOR YOUTHIS YEAR IN BLACK.

THIS YEAR IN BLACK.

THIS YEAR IN BLACK.

I THIS YEAR IN BLACK.

I DID THIS YEAR IN BLACK.

I DID THEM THIS YEAR IN BLACK.

I DID THEM IN THIS YEAR IN BLACK.

I DID THEM IN CANVAS.

I DID THEM IN CANVAS.

I DID THEM IN CANVAS.

IF I DID THEM IN CANVAS.

IF YOU I DID THEM IN CANVAS.

IF YOU BOUGHT I DID THEM IN CANVAS.

IF YOU BOUGHT THOSE, IF YOU BOUGHT THOSE, IF YOU BOUGHT THOSE, YOU'RE IF YOU BOUGHT THOSE, YOU'RE GOING IF YOU BOUGHT THOSE, YOU'RE GOING TO IF YOU BOUGHT THOSE, YOU'RE GOING TO WANT YOU'RE GOING TO WANT YOU'RE GOING TO WANTTHIS YOU'RE GOING TO WANTTHIS WITH YOU'RE GOING TO WANTTHIS WITH YOUR YOU'RE GOING TO WANTTHIS WITH YOUR CHIFFON THIS WITH YOUR CHIFFON THIS WITH YOUR CHIFFONPANTS.

PANTS.

PANTS.

IS IS IS>> IS>> IT'S IS>> IT'S SO IS>> IT'S SO HOT.

>> IT'S SO HOT.

>> IT'S SO HOT.

>> >> IT'S SO HOT.

>> RIGHT? >> RIGHT? >> RIGHT?BY >> RIGHT?BY THE >> RIGHT?BY THE WAY, >> RIGHT?BY THE WAY, I >> RIGHT?BY THE WAY, I LOVE >> RIGHT?BY THE WAY, I LOVE THAT BY THE WAY, I LOVE THAT BY THE WAY, I LOVE THATLOSE, BY THE WAY, I LOVE THATLOSE, BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY, I LOVE THATLOSE, BEAUTIFUL COWL.

LOSE, BEAUTIFUL COWL.

LOSE, BEAUTIFUL COWL.

FINE LOSE, BEAUTIFUL COWL.

FINE LIKE LOSE, BEAUTIFUL COWL.

FINE LIKE A LOSE, BEAUTIFUL COWL.

FINE LIKE A COWELL FINE LIKE A COWELL FINE LIKE A COWELLFRAMES FINE LIKE A COWELLFRAMES EVERY FINE LIKE A COWELLFRAMES EVERY WOMAN'S FRAMES EVERY WOMAN'S FRAMES EVERY WOMAN'SFACE.

FACE.

FACE.

I FACE.

I LOVE FACE.

I LOVE A FACE.

I LOVE A WOMAN FACE.

I LOVE A WOMAN IN FACE.

I LOVE A WOMAN IN A FACE.

I LOVE A WOMAN IN A COWL I LOVE A WOMAN IN A COWL I LOVE A WOMAN IN A COWLNECK.

NECK.

NECK.

EYELETS NECK.

EYELETS ONE NECK.

EYELETS ONE OF NECK.

EYELETS ONE OF MY EYELETS ONE OF MY EYELETS ONE OF MYFAVORITE EYELETS ONE OF MYFAVORITE NECKLINES.

FAVORITE NECKLINES.

FAVORITE NECKLINES.

IT'S FAVORITE NECKLINES.

IT'S OFTEN FAVORITE NECKLINES.

IT'S OFTEN COZY FAVORITE NECKLINES.

IT'S OFTEN COZY AND FAVORITE NECKLINES.

IT'S OFTEN COZY AND IT IT'S OFTEN COZY AND IT IT'S OFTEN COZY AND ITDOES IT'S OFTEN COZY AND ITDOES NOT IT'S OFTEN COZY AND ITDOES NOT HAVE IT'S OFTEN COZY AND ITDOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, BUT DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, BUT IT'S DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, BUT IT'S NOT DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, BUT IT'S NOT ALL DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE, BUT IT'S NOT ALL LIKE BUT IT'S NOT ALL LIKE BUT IT'S NOT ALL LIKEMICHIGAN.

MICHIGAN.

MICHIGAN.

THIS MICHIGAN.

THIS IS MICHIGAN.

THIS IS JUST MICHIGAN.

THIS IS JUST EASY, THIS IS JUST EASY, THIS IS JUST EASY, COMFY, THIS IS JUST EASY, COMFY, YUMMY.

COMFY, YUMMY.

COMFY, YUMMY.

IT'S COMFY, YUMMY.

IT'S THAT COMFY, YUMMY.

IT'S THAT OUTFIT COMFY, YUMMY.

IT'S THAT OUTFIT THAT IT'S THAT OUTFIT THAT IT'S THAT OUTFIT THATYOU IT'S THAT OUTFIT THATYOU PUT IT'S THAT OUTFIT THATYOU PUT ON.

YOU PUT ON.

YOU PUT ON.

YOU YOU PUT ON.

YOU WANT YOU PUT ON.

YOU WANT TO YOU PUT ON.

YOU WANT TO LOOK YOU PUT ON.

YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU WANT YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU WANT TO YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU WANT TO FEEL YOU WANT TO LOOK GREAT, YOU WANT TO FEEL COMFY YOU WANT TO FEEL COMFY YOU WANT TO FEEL COMFYAND YOU WANT TO FEEL COMFYAND THAT'S YOU WANT TO FEEL COMFYAND THAT'S EXACTLY YOU WANT TO FEEL COMFYAND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHATIT AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHATIT DOES.

IT DOES.

IT DOES.

AND IT DOES.

AND I'M IT DOES.

AND I'M GOING IT DOES.

AND I'M GOING TO IT DOES.

AND I'M GOING TO HEAD AND I'M GOING TO HEAD AND I'M GOING TO HEADOVER AND I'M GOING TO HEADOVER – OVER – OVER ->> OVER ->> DO OVER ->> DO IT.

>> DO IT.

>> DO IT.

I'M >> DO IT.

I'M GOING >> DO IT.

I'M GOING TO >> DO IT.

I'M GOING TO GO >> DO IT.

I'M GOING TO GO WITH I'M GOING TO GO WITH I'M GOING TO GO WITHYOU.

YOU.

YOU.

BY YOU.

BY THE YOU.

BY THE WAY, YOU.

BY THE WAY, WE YOU.

BY THE WAY, WE ARE YOU.

BY THE WAY, WE ARE LIVE BY THE WAY, WE ARE LIVE BY THE WAY, WE ARE LIVESIMULCASTING, BY THE WAY, WE ARE LIVESIMULCASTING, RIGHT, SIMULCASTING, RIGHT, SIMULCASTING, RIGHT, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?WHICH RIGHT?WHICH MEANS RIGHT?WHICH MEANS A RIGHT?WHICH MEANS A BETTER RIGHT?WHICH MEANS A BETTER NOT WHICH MEANS A BETTER NOT WHICH MEANS A BETTER NOTCURSE WHICH MEANS A BETTER NOTCURSE ON WHICH MEANS A BETTER NOTCURSE ON TV, WHICH MEANS A BETTER NOTCURSE ON TV, RIGHT? CURSE ON TV, RIGHT? CURSE ON TV, RIGHT?OR CURSE ON TV, RIGHT?OR SAY CURSE ON TV, RIGHT?OR SAY SOMETHING CURSE ON TV, RIGHT?OR SAY SOMETHING REALLY OR SAY SOMETHING REALLY OR SAY SOMETHING REALLYSTUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

>> STUPID.

>> THAT'S STUPID.

>> THAT'S OKAY.

>> THAT'S OKAY.

>> THAT'S OKAY.

WE'VE >> THAT'S OKAY.

WE'VE HAD >> THAT'S OKAY.

WE'VE HAD GUESTS >> THAT'S OKAY.

WE'VE HAD GUESTS THAT WE'VE HAD GUESTS THAT WE'VE HAD GUESTS THATCURSE.

CURSE.

CURSE.

IT'S CURSE.

IT'S NOT CURSE.

IT'S NOT EASY.

IT'S NOT EASY.

IT'S NOT EASY.

>> IT'S NOT EASY.

>> SO, IT'S NOT EASY.

>> SO, YOU IT'S NOT EASY.

>> SO, YOU ARE IT'S NOT EASY.

>> SO, YOU ARE IN IT'S NOT EASY.

>> SO, YOU ARE IN THE >> SO, YOU ARE IN THE >> SO, YOU ARE IN THEEXTRA >> SO, YOU ARE IN THEEXTRA SMALL >> SO, YOU ARE IN THEEXTRA SMALL AND >> SO, YOU ARE IN THEEXTRA SMALL AND THAT EXTRA SMALL AND THAT EXTRA SMALL AND THATYOUR EXTRA SMALL AND THATYOUR TRUE EXTRA SMALL AND THATYOUR TRUE SIZE.

YOUR TRUE SIZE.

YOUR TRUE SIZE.

>> YOUR TRUE SIZE.

>> IT YOUR TRUE SIZE.

>> IT IS YOUR TRUE SIZE.

>> IT IS REALLY YOUR TRUE SIZE.

>> IT IS REALLY GOOD YOUR TRUE SIZE.

>> IT IS REALLY GOOD – >> IT IS REALLY GOOD – >> IT IS REALLY GOOD ->> >> IT IS REALLY GOOD ->> IT'S >> IT IS REALLY GOOD ->> IT'S FUN.

>> IT'S FUN.

>> IT'S FUN.

IT'S >> IT'S FUN.

IT'S A >> IT'S FUN.

IT'S A GREAT >> IT'S FUN.

IT'S A GREAT LEGGING IT'S A GREAT LEGGING IT'S A GREAT LEGGINGPIECE.

PIECE.

PIECE.

I PIECE.

I LOVE PIECE.

I LOVE WEARING PIECE.

I LOVE WEARING –.

I LOVE WEARING –.

I LOVE WEARING –.

>> I LOVE WEARING –.

>> SHE I LOVE WEARING –.

>> SHE TURNS I LOVE WEARING –.

>> SHE TURNS OUT I LOVE WEARING –.

>> SHE TURNS OUT THE >> SHE TURNS OUT THE >> SHE TURNS OUT THESLEEVE >> SHE TURNS OUT THESLEEVE AND >> SHE TURNS OUT THESLEEVE AND THE >> SHE TURNS OUT THESLEEVE AND THE CUCKOLD SLEEVE AND THE CUCKOLD SLEEVE AND THE CUCKOLDTHIS SLEEVE AND THE CUCKOLDTHIS LOOKS.

THIS LOOKS.

THIS LOOKS.

WHAT THIS LOOKS.

WHAT IS THIS LOOKS.

WHAT IS THAT THIS LOOKS.

WHAT IS THAT CALLED? WHAT IS THAT CALLED? WHAT IS THAT CALLED?>> WHAT IS THAT CALLED?>> IT'S WHAT IS THAT CALLED?>> IT'S CALLED WHAT IS THAT CALLED?>> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> >> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> WHAT >> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> WHAT WOULD >> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> WHAT WOULD YOU >> IT'S CALLED PRETTY.

>> WHAT WOULD YOU CALL >> WHAT WOULD YOU CALL >> WHAT WOULD YOU CALLIT? IT? IT?IT'S IT?IT'S — IT?IT'S — IT IT?IT'S — IT IS IT?IT'S — IT IS — IT?IT'S — IT IS — YOU IT?IT'S — IT IS — YOU ARE IT'S — IT IS — YOU ARE IT'S — IT IS — YOU ARERIGHT.

RIGHT.

RIGHT.

THIS RIGHT.

THIS IS RIGHT.

THIS IS A RIGHT.

THIS IS A DOLAN.

THIS IS A DOLAN.

THIS IS A DOLAN.

BUT THIS IS A DOLAN.

BUT IT THIS IS A DOLAN.

BUT IT GIVES THIS IS A DOLAN.

BUT IT GIVES IT THIS IS A DOLAN.

BUT IT GIVES IT A THIS IS A DOLAN.

BUT IT GIVES IT A LITTLE BUT IT GIVES IT A LITTLE BUT IT GIVES IT A LITTLEPROOF? PROOF? PROOF?I PROOF?I DON'T PROOF?I DON'T KNOW.

I DON'T KNOW.

I DON'T KNOW.

WHAT I DON'T KNOW.

WHAT WOULD I DON'T KNOW.

WHAT WOULD YOU I DON'T KNOW.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY WHAT WOULD YOU SAY WHAT WOULD YOU SAYPROOF? PROOF? PROOF?THANK PROOF?THANK YOU PROOF?THANK YOU FOR, PROOF?THANK YOU FOR, ONE PROOF?THANK YOU FOR, ONE OF THANK YOU FOR, ONE OF THANK YOU FOR, ONE OFOUR THANK YOU FOR, ONE OFOUR DEAR THANK YOU FOR, ONE OFOUR DEAR MODELS THANK YOU FOR, ONE OFOUR DEAR MODELS PUPPY OUR DEAR MODELS PUPPY OUR DEAR MODELS PUPPYDIED OUR DEAR MODELS PUPPYDIED YESTERDAY.

DIED YESTERDAY.

DIED YESTERDAY.

— DIED YESTERDAY.

— STEPPED DIED YESTERDAY.

— STEPPED IN DIED YESTERDAY.

— STEPPED IN FOR DIED YESTERDAY.

— STEPPED IN FOR US.

— STEPPED IN FOR US.

— STEPPED IN FOR US.

THANK — STEPPED IN FOR US.

THANK YOU.

— STEPPED IN FOR US.

THANK YOU.

THAT — STEPPED IN FOR US.

THANK YOU.

THAT WAS — STEPPED IN FOR US.

THANK YOU.

THAT WAS SO THANK YOU.

THAT WAS SO THANK YOU.

THAT WAS SOrSWEET THANK YOU.

THAT WAS SOrSWEET OF THANK YOU.

THAT WAS SOrSWEET OF YOU.

rSWEET OF YOU.

rSWEET OF YOU.

>> rSWEET OF YOU.

>> YOU'RE rSWEET OF YOU.

>> YOU'RE A rSWEET OF YOU.

>> YOU'RE A DOG rSWEET OF YOU.

>> YOU'RE A DOG MOM.

>> YOU'RE A DOG MOM.

>> YOU'RE A DOG MOM.

I >> YOU'RE A DOG MOM.

I HAVE >> YOU'RE A DOG MOM.

I HAVE BOTH >> YOU'RE A DOG MOM.

I HAVE BOTH FOUR-LEGGED I HAVE BOTH FOUR-LEGGED I HAVE BOTH FOUR-LEGGEDAND I HAVE BOTH FOUR-LEGGEDAND TWO I HAVE BOTH FOUR-LEGGEDAND TWO LEGGED I HAVE BOTH FOUR-LEGGEDAND TWO LEGGED CHILDREN AND TWO LEGGED CHILDREN AND TWO LEGGED CHILDRENMYSELF.

MYSELF.

MYSELF.

AND MYSELF.

AND SOMETIMES, MYSELF.

AND SOMETIMES, THE MYSELF.

AND SOMETIMES, THE FOUR- AND SOMETIMES, THE FOUR- AND SOMETIMES, THE FOUR-LEGGED, AND SOMETIMES, THE FOUR-LEGGED, MUCH AND SOMETIMES, THE FOUR-LEGGED, MUCH NICER.

LEGGED, MUCH NICER.

LEGGED, MUCH NICER.

WHAT LEGGED, MUCH NICER.

WHAT SIZE LEGGED, MUCH NICER.

WHAT SIZE YOU LEGGED, MUCH NICER.

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR, WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR, WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR, HONEY? HONEY? HONEY?>> HONEY?>> SHE HONEY?>> SHE PUT HONEY?>> SHE PUT ME HONEY?>> SHE PUT ME IN HONEY?>> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> >> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> IS >> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> IS AT >> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> IS AT YOUR >> SHE PUT ME IN SMALL.

>> IS AT YOUR NORMAL >> IS AT YOUR NORMAL >> IS AT YOUR NORMALSIZE? SIZE? SIZE?>> SIZE?>> YEAH.

>> YEAH.

>> YEAH.

>> >> YEAH.

>> SO, >> YEAH.

>> SO, SMALL, >> YEAH.

>> SO, SMALL, MEDIUM, >> SO, SMALL, MEDIUM, >> SO, SMALL, MEDIUM, EXTRA >> SO, SMALL, MEDIUM, EXTRA SMALL.

EXTRA SMALL.

EXTRA SMALL.

BUT EXTRA SMALL.

BUT YOU EXTRA SMALL.

BUT YOU KNOW, EXTRA SMALL.

BUT YOU KNOW, IT EXTRA SMALL.

BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS EXTRA SMALL.

BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUST BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUST BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUSTLIKE BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUSTLIKE COZY BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUSTLIKE COZY AND BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUSTLIKE COZY AND YUMMY BUT YOU KNOW, IT IS JUSTLIKE COZY AND YUMMY AND LIKE COZY AND YUMMY AND LIKE COZY AND YUMMY ANDRELAXED.

RELAXED.

RELAXED.

>> RELAXED.

>> IT RELAXED.

>> IT COVERS RELAXED.

>> IT COVERS YOUR RELAXED.

>> IT COVERS YOUR TUSH.

>> IT COVERS YOUR TUSH.

>> IT COVERS YOUR TUSH.

SO, >> IT COVERS YOUR TUSH.

SO, WHETHER >> IT COVERS YOUR TUSH.

SO, WHETHER IT >> IT COVERS YOUR TUSH.

SO, WHETHER IT IS SO, WHETHER IT IS SO, WHETHER IT ISLEGGINGS SO, WHETHER IT ISLEGGINGS ARE SO, WHETHER IT ISLEGGINGS ARE YOUR LEGGINGS ARE YOUR LEGGINGS ARE YOURFAVORITE LEGGINGS ARE YOURFAVORITE JEANS, LEGGINGS ARE YOURFAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT? FAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT? FAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT?OR FAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT?OR A FAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT?OR A GREAT FAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT?OR A GREAT LITTLE FAVORITE JEANS, RIGHT?OR A GREAT LITTLE PENCIL OR A GREAT LITTLE PENCIL OR A GREAT LITTLE PENCILSKIRT OR A GREAT LITTLE PENCILSKIRT WOULD OR A GREAT LITTLE PENCILSKIRT WOULD BE OR A GREAT LITTLE PENCILSKIRT WOULD BE GREAT SKIRT WOULD BE GREAT SKIRT WOULD BE GREATWITH SKIRT WOULD BE GREATWITH A SKIRT WOULD BE GREATWITH A PENCIL SKIRT WOULD BE GREATWITH A PENCIL SKIRT.

WITH A PENCIL SKIRT.

WITH A PENCIL SKIRT.

GREAT WITH A PENCIL SKIRT.

GREAT WITH WITH A PENCIL SKIRT.

GREAT WITH YOUR WITH A PENCIL SKIRT.

GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

AND GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

AND AS GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

AND AS I GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

AND AS I SAID, GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

AND AS I SAID, I GREAT WITH YOUR DENIM.

AND AS I SAID, I DO AND AS I SAID, I DO AND AS I SAID, I DOLOVE, AND AS I SAID, I DOLOVE, AND AND AS I SAID, I DOLOVE, AND FACT AND AS I SAID, I DOLOVE, AND FACT FOR AND AS I SAID, I DOLOVE, AND FACT FOR NEXT LOVE, AND FACT FOR NEXT LOVE, AND FACT FOR NEXTYEAR, LOVE, AND FACT FOR NEXTYEAR, I LOVE, AND FACT FOR NEXTYEAR, I JUST LOVE, AND FACT FOR NEXTYEAR, I JUST FINISHED YEAR, I JUST FINISHED YEAR, I JUST FINISHEDDESIGNING YEAR, I JUST FINISHEDDESIGNING Q3 YEAR, I JUST FINISHEDDESIGNING Q3 OF YEAR, I JUST FINISHEDDESIGNING Q3 OF 2020.

DESIGNING Q3 OF 2020.

DESIGNING Q3 OF 2020.

I'M DESIGNING Q3 OF 2020.

I'M STARTING DESIGNING Q3 OF 2020.

I'M STARTING THIS DESIGNING Q3 OF 2020.

I'M STARTING THIS TIME I'M STARTING THIS TIME I'M STARTING THIS TIMEOF I'M STARTING THIS TIMEOF YEAR I'M STARTING THIS TIMEOF YEAR FOR I'M STARTING THIS TIMEOF YEAR FOR NEXT I'M STARTING THIS TIMEOF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

AND OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

AND ONE OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

AND ONE OF OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

AND ONE OF THE OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

AND ONE OF THE THINGS OF YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR.

AND ONE OF THE THINGS I AND ONE OF THE THINGS I AND ONE OF THE THINGS IAM AND ONE OF THE THINGS IAM DOING AND ONE OF THE THINGS IAM DOING IS AND ONE OF THE THINGS IAM DOING IS A AND ONE OF THE THINGS IAM DOING IS A BIG, AM DOING IS A BIG, AM DOING IS A BIG, CHUNKY AM DOING IS A BIG, CHUNKY CABLE AM DOING IS A BIG, CHUNKY CABLE KNIT CHUNKY CABLE KNIT CHUNKY CABLE KNITSWEATER CHUNKY CABLE KNITSWEATER LIKE CHUNKY CABLE KNITSWEATER LIKE THIS.

SWEATER LIKE THIS.

SWEATER LIKE THIS.

AND SWEATER LIKE THIS.

AND I SWEATER LIKE THIS.

AND I AM SWEATER LIKE THIS.

AND I AM GOING SWEATER LIKE THIS.

AND I AM GOING TO SWEATER LIKE THIS.

AND I AM GOING TO BRING AND I AM GOING TO BRING AND I AM GOING TO BRINGOUT AND I AM GOING TO BRINGOUT AT AND I AM GOING TO BRINGOUT AT THE AND I AM GOING TO BRINGOUT AT THE SAME AND I AM GOING TO BRINGOUT AT THE SAME TIME, OUT AT THE SAME TIME, OUT AT THE SAME TIME, CHIFFON OUT AT THE SAME TIME, CHIFFON PANT.

CHIFFON PANT.

CHIFFON PANT.

BECAUSE CHIFFON PANT.

BECAUSE I CHIFFON PANT.

BECAUSE I LOVE CHIFFON PANT.

BECAUSE I LOVE THE BECAUSE I LOVE THE BECAUSE I LOVE THEELEGANCE BECAUSE I LOVE THEELEGANCE OF BECAUSE I LOVE THEELEGANCE OF A BECAUSE I LOVE THEELEGANCE OF A REALLY ELEGANCE OF A REALLY ELEGANCE OF A REALLYCHUNKY ELEGANCE OF A REALLYCHUNKY SWEATER ELEGANCE OF A REALLYCHUNKY SWEATER WITH CHUNKY SWEATER WITH CHUNKY SWEATER WITHSOMETHING CHUNKY SWEATER WITHSOMETHING SOFT CHUNKY SWEATER WITHSOMETHING SOFT AND SOMETHING SOFT AND SOMETHING SOFT ANDFEMININE SOMETHING SOFT ANDFEMININE MY SOMETHING SOFT ANDFEMININE MY CHIFFON.

FEMININE MY CHIFFON.

FEMININE MY CHIFFON.

>> FEMININE MY CHIFFON.

>> ANYBODY FEMININE MY CHIFFON.

>> ANYBODY THAT'S FEMININE MY CHIFFON.

>> ANYBODY THAT'S NEW FEMININE MY CHIFFON.

>> ANYBODY THAT'S NEW TO >> ANYBODY THAT'S NEW TO >> ANYBODY THAT'S NEW TOTHE >> ANYBODY THAT'S NEW TOTHE BRAND.

THE BRAND.

THE BRAND.

MARLOW THE BRAND.

MARLOW WAS THE BRAND.

MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLA MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLA WAS MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLA WAS A MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLA WAS A BIG MARLOW WAS INSPIRED, MARLA WAS A BIG DEAL, MARLA WAS A BIG DEAL, MARLA WAS A BIG DEAL, HOLLYWOOD MARLA WAS A BIG DEAL, HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE.

HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE.

HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE.

NO, HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE.

NO, MY HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE.

NO, MY GOSH.

NO, MY GOSH.

NO, MY GOSH.

>> NO, MY GOSH.

>> WHEN NO, MY GOSH.

>> WHEN THE NO, MY GOSH.

>> WHEN THE WRITERS >> WHEN THE WRITERS >> WHEN THE WRITERSSTRIKE >> WHEN THE WRITERSSTRIKE HAPPEN, >> WHEN THE WRITERSSTRIKE HAPPEN, MARLA, STRIKE HAPPEN, MARLA, STRIKE HAPPEN, MARLA, WASN'T STRIKE HAPPEN, MARLA, WASN'T THAT STRIKE HAPPEN, MARLA, WASN'T THAT WHEN STRIKE HAPPEN, MARLA, WASN'T THAT WHEN YOU WASN'T THAT WHEN YOU WASN'T THAT WHEN YOUSAID WASN'T THAT WHEN YOUSAID I'M WASN'T THAT WHEN YOUSAID I'M GOING WASN'T THAT WHEN YOUSAID I'M GOING TO WASN'T THAT WHEN YOUSAID I'M GOING TO DO WASN'T THAT WHEN YOUSAID I'M GOING TO DO IT, SAID I'M GOING TO DO IT, SAID I'M GOING TO DO IT, I SAID I'M GOING TO DO IT, I GOTTA SAID I'M GOING TO DO IT, I GOTTA FOLLOW SAID I'M GOING TO DO IT, I GOTTA FOLLOW MY I GOTTA FOLLOW MY I GOTTA FOLLOW MYDREAMS? DREAMS? DREAMS?>> DREAMS?>> IT DREAMS?>> IT WASN'T >> IT WASN'T >> IT WASN'TCOINCIDENTAL >> IT WASN'TCOINCIDENTAL THE COINCIDENTAL THE COINCIDENTAL THERIGHTIST COINCIDENTAL THERIGHTIST I COINCIDENTAL THERIGHTIST I KEVIN.

RIGHTIST I KEVIN.

RIGHTIST I KEVIN.

I RIGHTIST I KEVIN.

I WAS RIGHTIST I KEVIN.

I WAS COMPLETELY I WAS COMPLETELY I WAS COMPLETELYUNEMPLOYED I WAS COMPLETELYUNEMPLOYED WITH I WAS COMPLETELYUNEMPLOYED WITH TWO I WAS COMPLETELYUNEMPLOYED WITH TWO KIDS UNEMPLOYED WITH TWO KIDS UNEMPLOYED WITH TWO KIDSWHO UNEMPLOYED WITH TWO KIDSWHO ANNOYINGLY UNEMPLOYED WITH TWO KIDSWHO ANNOYINGLY WANT UNEMPLOYED WITH TWO KIDSWHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TO WHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TO WHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TOGO WHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TOGO TO WHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TOGO TO COLLEGE WHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TOGO TO COLLEGE AND WHO ANNOYINGLY WANT TOGO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, WHICH GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, WHICH BY GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, WHICH BY THE GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, WHICH BY THE WAY, GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, WHICH BY THE WAY, I GO TO COLLEGE AND EAT, WHICH BY THE WAY, I DID WHICH BY THE WAY, I DID WHICH BY THE WAY, I DIDFEED WHICH BY THE WAY, I DIDFEED THEM WHICH BY THE WAY, I DIDFEED THEM AND WHICH BY THE WAY, I DIDFEED THEM AND THEY WHICH BY THE WAY, I DIDFEED THEM AND THEY DID FEED THEM AND THEY DID FEED THEM AND THEY DIDGO FEED THEM AND THEY DIDGO TO FEED THEM AND THEY DIDGO TO COLLEGE.

GO TO COLLEGE.

GO TO COLLEGE.

BUT GO TO COLLEGE.

BUT THAT'S GO TO COLLEGE.

BUT THAT'S ONLY GO TO COLLEGE.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKS BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKS BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKSTO BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKSTO HSN BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKSTO HSN TO BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKSTO HSN TO BE BUT THAT'S ONLY THANKSTO HSN TO BE HONEST.

TO HSN TO BE HONEST.

TO HSN TO BE HONEST.

DURING TO HSN TO BE HONEST.

DURING THE TO HSN TO BE HONEST.

DURING THE WRITERS DURING THE WRITERS DURING THE WRITERSSTRIKE DURING THE WRITERSSTRIKE IN DURING THE WRITERSSTRIKE IN 08, DURING THE WRITERSSTRIKE IN 08, 07-08, DURING THE WRITERSSTRIKE IN 08, 07-08, I STRIKE IN 08, 07-08, I STRIKE IN 08, 07-08, IHAD STRIKE IN 08, 07-08, IHAD A STRIKE IN 08, 07-08, IHAD A MOMENT STRIKE IN 08, 07-08, IHAD A MOMENT OF HAD A MOMENT OF HAD A MOMENT OFINSANITY, HAD A MOMENT OFINSANITY, BUT HAD A MOMENT OFINSANITY, BUT IS HAD A MOMENT OFINSANITY, BUT IS KNOWING INSANITY, BUT IS KNOWING INSANITY, BUT IS KNOWINGSEWING INSANITY, BUT IS KNOWINGSEWING MACHINE INSANITY, BUT IS KNOWINGSEWING MACHINE THE SEWING MACHINE THE SEWING MACHINE THESKETCHBOOK.

SKETCHBOOK.

SKETCHBOOK.

I SKETCHBOOK.

I WAS SKETCHBOOK.

I WAS TALKING SKETCHBOOK.

I WAS TALKING TO SKETCHBOOK.

I WAS TALKING TO MY SKETCHBOOK.

I WAS TALKING TO MY DAD I WAS TALKING TO MY DAD I WAS TALKING TO MY DADLAST I WAS TALKING TO MY DADLAST NIGHT I WAS TALKING TO MY DADLAST NIGHT AND I WAS TALKING TO MY DADLAST NIGHT AND I I WAS TALKING TO MY DADLAST NIGHT AND I SAID LAST NIGHT AND I SAID LAST NIGHT AND I SAIDTHAT, LAST NIGHT AND I SAIDTHAT, DID LAST NIGHT AND I SAIDTHAT, DID YOU LAST NIGHT AND I SAIDTHAT, DID YOU THINK LAST NIGHT AND I SAIDTHAT, DID YOU THINK I THAT, DID YOU THINK I THAT, DID YOU THINK IWAS THAT, DID YOU THINK IWAS CRAZY THAT, DID YOU THINK IWAS CRAZY WHEN THAT, DID YOU THINK IWAS CRAZY WHEN I THAT, DID YOU THINK IWAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDED WAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDED WAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDEDTO WAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDEDTO START WAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDEDTO START A WAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDEDTO START A CLOSING WAS CRAZY WHEN I DECIDEDTO START A CLOSING LINE? TO START A CLOSING LINE? TO START A CLOSING LINE?HE TO START A CLOSING LINE?HE ACTUALLY TO START A CLOSING LINE?HE ACTUALLY SAID, TO START A CLOSING LINE?HE ACTUALLY SAID, YOU HE ACTUALLY SAID, YOU HE ACTUALLY SAID, YOUHAVE HE ACTUALLY SAID, YOUHAVE ALWAYS HE ACTUALLY SAID, YOUHAVE ALWAYS BEEN HE ACTUALLY SAID, YOUHAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

I JUST HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

I JUST THOUGHT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

I JUST THOUGHT YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY.

I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERECRAZY I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERECRAZY OR.

CRAZY OR.

CRAZY OR.

BUT CRAZY OR.

BUT IT'S CRAZY OR.

BUT IT'S A CRAZY OR.

BUT IT'S A TRUE CRAZY OR.

BUT IT'S A TRUE AMERICAN BUT IT'S A TRUE AMERICAN BUT IT'S A TRUE AMERICANDREAM BUT IT'S A TRUE AMERICANDREAM STORY.

DREAM STORY.

DREAM STORY.

AND DREAM STORY.

AND IF DREAM STORY.

AND IF YOU DREAM STORY.

AND IF YOU HAVE DREAM STORY.

AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER AND IF YOU HAVE NEVERTRIED AND IF YOU HAVE NEVERTRIED MARLA AND IF YOU HAVE NEVERTRIED MARLA WINN'S TRIED MARLA WINN'S TRIED MARLA WINN'SCOLLECTION, TRIED MARLA WINN'SCOLLECTION, EVERYTHING COLLECTION, EVERYTHING COLLECTION, EVERYTHINGIS COLLECTION, EVERYTHINGIS REALLY COLLECTION, EVERYTHINGIS REALLY WELL-MADE.

IS REALLY WELL-MADE.

IS REALLY WELL-MADE.

SHE IS REALLY WELL-MADE.

SHE IS IS REALLY WELL-MADE.

SHE IS KNOWN IS REALLY WELL-MADE.

SHE IS KNOWN FOR IS REALLY WELL-MADE.

SHE IS KNOWN FOR HER SHE IS KNOWN FOR HER SHE IS KNOWN FOR HERSIGNATURE SHE IS KNOWN FOR HERSIGNATURE CUTS, SHE IS KNOWN FOR HERSIGNATURE CUTS, AND SHE IS KNOWN FOR HERSIGNATURE CUTS, AND HER SIGNATURE CUTS, AND HER SIGNATURE CUTS, AND HERTAILORING SIGNATURE CUTS, AND HERTAILORING AND SIGNATURE CUTS, AND HERTAILORING AND HOW TAILORING AND HOW TAILORING AND HOWEVERYTHING TAILORING AND HOWEVERYTHING HAS TAILORING AND HOWEVERYTHING HAS IS TAILORING AND HOWEVERYTHING HAS IS VERY EVERYTHING HAS IS VERY EVERYTHING HAS IS VERYARTISTICALLY.

ARTISTICALLY.

ARTISTICALLY.

BUT ARTISTICALLY.

BUT IT ARTISTICALLY.

BUT IT IS ARTISTICALLY.

BUT IT IS EASY.

BUT IT IS EASY.

BUT IT IS EASY.

IT BUT IT IS EASY.

IT IS BUT IT IS EASY.

IT IS ALL BUT IT IS EASY.

IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IS IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IS ALL IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IS ALL VERY IT IS ALL EASY.

IT IS ALL VERY EASY IT IS ALL VERY EASY IT IS ALL VERY EASYELEGANCE.

ELEGANCE.

ELEGANCE.

EVERYTHING ELEGANCE.

EVERYTHING IN ELEGANCE.

EVERYTHING IN A ELEGANCE.

EVERYTHING IN A SOUR ELEGANCE.

EVERYTHING IN A SOUR IS EVERYTHING IN A SOUR IS EVERYTHING IN A SOUR ISA EVERYTHING IN A SOUR ISA CUSTOMER EVERYTHING IN A SOUR ISA CUSTOMER PICK.

A CUSTOMER PICK.

A CUSTOMER PICK.

>> A CUSTOMER PICK.

>> I A CUSTOMER PICK.

>> I WILL A CUSTOMER PICK.

>> I WILL TELL A CUSTOMER PICK.

>> I WILL TELL YOU A CUSTOMER PICK.

>> I WILL TELL YOU THE >> I WILL TELL YOU THE >> I WILL TELL YOU THESTORY.

STORY.

STORY.

I STORY.

I HAVE STORY.

I HAVE TWO STORY.

I HAVE TWO CLOSE I HAVE TWO CLOSE I HAVE TWO CLOSEFRIENDS.

FRIENDS.

FRIENDS.

GINA FRIENDS.

GINA AND FRIENDS.

GINA AND HOWARD FRIENDS.

GINA AND HOWARD WILL GINA AND HOWARD WILL GINA AND HOWARD WILLGRAM.

GRAM.

GRAM.

SHE GRAM.

SHE ASKED GRAM.

SHE ASKED ME GRAM.

SHE ASKED ME ONE GRAM.

SHE ASKED ME ONE DAY, SHE ASKED ME ONE DAY, SHE ASKED ME ONE DAY, WAS SHE ASKED ME ONE DAY, WAS SO SHE ASKED ME ONE DAY, WAS SO SPECIAL SHE ASKED ME ONE DAY, WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUT WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUT WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUTYOUR WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUTYOUR CLOSE? YOUR CLOSE? YOUR CLOSE?BECAUSE YOUR CLOSE?BECAUSE SHE YOUR CLOSE?BECAUSE SHE USED YOUR CLOSE?BECAUSE SHE USED TO BECAUSE SHE USED TO BECAUSE SHE USED TOWATCH BECAUSE SHE USED TOWATCH US BECAUSE SHE USED TOWATCH US ALL BECAUSE SHE USED TOWATCH US ALL THE BECAUSE SHE USED TOWATCH US ALL THE TIME WATCH US ALL THE TIME WATCH US ALL THE TIMEAND WATCH US ALL THE TIMEAND NOT WATCH US ALL THE TIMEAND NOT BY.

AND NOT BY.

AND NOT BY.

MIKE AND NOT BY.

MIKE JANE, AND NOT BY.

MIKE JANE, YOU'RE MIKE JANE, YOU'RE MIKE JANE, YOU'RETOTALLY MIKE JANE, YOU'RETOTALLY MISSING MIKE JANE, YOU'RETOTALLY MISSING THE TOTALLY MISSING THE TOTALLY MISSING THEPOINT.

POINT.

POINT.

SHE POINT.

SHE SAID POINT.

SHE SAID YEAH, POINT.

SHE SAID YEAH, I POINT.

SHE SAID YEAH, I LIKE POINT.

SHE SAID YEAH, I LIKE TO SHE SAID YEAH, I LIKE TO SHE SAID YEAH, I LIKE TOWATCH.

WATCH.

WATCH.

SHE WATCH.

SHE SAID WATCH.

SHE SAID I WATCH.

SHE SAID I WANT WATCH.

SHE SAID I WANT TO WATCH.

SHE SAID I WANT TO GET SHE SAID I WANT TO GET SHE SAID I WANT TO GETSOMETHING SHE SAID I WANT TO GETSOMETHING MY SHE SAID I WANT TO GETSOMETHING MY BRAND.

SOMETHING MY BRAND.

SOMETHING MY BRAND.

SHE SOMETHING MY BRAND.

SHE CAN SOMETHING MY BRAND.

SHE CAN SHOP SOMETHING MY BRAND.

SHE CAN SHOP WHEREVER SHE CAN SHOP WHEREVER SHE CAN SHOP WHEREVERSHE SHE CAN SHOP WHEREVERSHE WANTS.

SHE WANTS.

SHE WANTS.

SHE SHE WANTS.

SHE GOT SHE WANTS.

SHE GOT OUR SHE WANTS.

SHE GOT OUR PANTS SHE WANTS.

SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, FOR SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, FOR EXAMPLE SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, FOR EXAMPLE AND SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID SHE GOT OUR PANTS ON, FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW I FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW I GET FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW I GET A.

FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW I GET A.

THE FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW I GET A.

THE GAME FOR EXAMPLE AND SAID OH, NOW I GET A.

THE GAME IS NOW I GET A.

THE GAME IS NOW I GET A.

THE GAME ISWHAT? WHAT? WHAT?IT'S WHAT?IT'S LIKE WHAT?IT'S LIKE MY WHAT?IT'S LIKE MY PIECES WHAT?IT'S LIKE MY PIECES ARE IT'S LIKE MY PIECES ARE IT'S LIKE MY PIECES ARENOT IT'S LIKE MY PIECES ARENOT THE IT'S LIKE MY PIECES ARENOT THE LEAST IT'S LIKE MY PIECES ARENOT THE LEAST EXPENSIVE NOT THE LEAST EXPENSIVE NOT THE LEAST EXPENSIVEHERE.

HERE.

HERE.

THEY HERE.

THEY AREN'T HERE.

THEY AREN'T EVER HERE.

THEY AREN'T EVER GOING THEY AREN'T EVER GOING THEY AREN'T EVER GOINGTO THEY AREN'T EVER GOINGTO BE.

TO BE.

TO BE.

THEY TO BE.

THEY ARE TO BE.

THEY ARE CERTAINLY TO BE.

THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOTAS THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOTAS EXPENSES THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOTAS EXPENSES IF THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOTAS EXPENSES IF I THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOTAS EXPENSES IF I WAS AS EXPENSES IF I WAS AS EXPENSES IF I WASSELLING AS EXPENSES IF I WASSELLING IN AS EXPENSES IF I WASSELLING IN A AS EXPENSES IF I WASSELLING IN A DEPARTMENT SELLING IN A DEPARTMENT SELLING IN A DEPARTMENTSTORE.

STORE.

STORE.

I STORE.

I WAS STORE.

I WAS TO STORE.

I WAS TO MY STORE.

I WAS TO MY CUSTOMERS, I WAS TO MY CUSTOMERS, I WAS TO MY CUSTOMERS, BY I WAS TO MY CUSTOMERS, BY BETTER, I WAS TO MY CUSTOMERS, BY BETTER, BY I WAS TO MY CUSTOMERS, BY BETTER, BY LESS.

BY BETTER, BY LESS.

BY BETTER, BY LESS.

PICK BY BETTER, BY LESS.

PICK THE BY BETTER, BY LESS.

PICK THE PIECE, BY BETTER, BY LESS.

PICK THE PIECE, NOT PICK THE PIECE, NOT PICK THE PIECE, NOTEVERYTHING PICK THE PIECE, NOTEVERYTHING IS PICK THE PIECE, NOTEVERYTHING IS GOING PICK THE PIECE, NOTEVERYTHING IS GOING TO EVERYTHING IS GOING TO EVERYTHING IS GOING TOBE EVERYTHING IS GOING TOBE FOR EVERYTHING IS GOING TOBE FOR EVERYONE.

BE FOR EVERYONE.

BE FOR EVERYONE.

THAT BE FOR EVERYONE.

THAT IS BE FOR EVERYONE.

THAT IS ALWAYS BE FOR EVERYONE.

THAT IS ALWAYS GOING BE FOR EVERYONE.

THAT IS ALWAYS GOING TO THAT IS ALWAYS GOING TO THAT IS ALWAYS GOING TOBE THAT IS ALWAYS GOING TOBE SOMETHING THAT IS ALWAYS GOING TOBE SOMETHING FOR BE SOMETHING FOR BE SOMETHING FOREVERYONE BE SOMETHING FOREVERYONE IN BE SOMETHING FOREVERYONE IN EVERY BE SOMETHING FOREVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

EVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

EVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

>> EVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

>> THAT EVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

>> THAT IS EVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

>> THAT IS A EVERYONE IN EVERY SHOW.

>> THAT IS A STARKLY >> THAT IS A STARKLY >> THAT IS A STARKLYWHAT >> THAT IS A STARKLYWHAT BETHANY >> THAT IS A STARKLYWHAT BETHANY IN >> THAT IS A STARKLYWHAT BETHANY IN THE >> THAT IS A STARKLYWHAT BETHANY IN THE LAST WHAT BETHANY IN THE LAST WHAT BETHANY IN THE LASTHOURS WHAT BETHANY IN THE LASTHOURS AT.

HOURS AT.

HOURS AT.

SHE HOURS AT.

SHE SAID HOURS AT.

SHE SAID I HOURS AT.

SHE SAID I KNOW HOURS AT.

SHE SAID I KNOW MY SHE SAID I KNOW MY SHE SAID I KNOW MYPIECES SHE SAID I KNOW MYPIECES ARE SHE SAID I KNOW MYPIECES ARE NOT PIECES ARE NOT PIECES ARE NOTINEXPENSIVE.

INEXPENSIVE.

INEXPENSIVE.

ABOUT INEXPENSIVE.

ABOUT MY INEXPENSIVE.

ABOUT MY BETTER, INEXPENSIVE.

ABOUT MY BETTER, BY ABOUT MY BETTER, BY ABOUT MY BETTER, BYLESS.

LESS.

LESS.

AND LESS.

AND IT'S LESS.

AND IT'S TRUE.

AND IT'S TRUE.

AND IT'S TRUE.

I'VE AND IT'S TRUE.

I'VE HAD AND IT'S TRUE.

I'VE HAD PIECES AND IT'S TRUE.

I'VE HAD PIECES FROM I'VE HAD PIECES FROM I'VE HAD PIECES FROMYOU, I'VE HAD PIECES FROMYOU, HOW I'VE HAD PIECES FROMYOU, HOW LONG I'VE HAD PIECES FROMYOU, HOW LONG HAVE I'VE HAD PIECES FROMYOU, HOW LONG HAVE YOU YOU, HOW LONG HAVE YOU YOU, HOW LONG HAVE YOUBEEN YOU, HOW LONG HAVE YOUBEEN HERE? BEEN HERE? BEEN HERE?I BEEN HERE?I HAVE BEEN HERE?I HAVE MY BEEN HERE?I HAVE MY VERY BEEN HERE?I HAVE MY VERY FIRST I HAVE MY VERY FIRST I HAVE MY VERY FIRSTPIECES I HAVE MY VERY FIRSTPIECES THAT I HAVE MY VERY FIRSTPIECES THAT I I HAVE MY VERY FIRSTPIECES THAT I HAVE I HAVE MY VERY FIRSTPIECES THAT I HAVE EVER PIECES THAT I HAVE EVER PIECES THAT I HAVE EVERBOUGHT PIECES THAT I HAVE EVERBOUGHT FROM PIECES THAT I HAVE EVERBOUGHT FROM YOU.

BOUGHT FROM YOU.

BOUGHT FROM YOU.

EVEN BOUGHT FROM YOU.

EVEN PIECES BOUGHT FROM YOU.

EVEN PIECES THAT BOUGHT FROM YOU.

EVEN PIECES THAT DON'T EVEN PIECES THAT DON'T EVEN PIECES THAT DON'TEVEN EVEN PIECES THAT DON'TEVEN LOOK EVEN PIECES THAT DON'TEVEN LOOK LIKE EVEN PIECES THAT DON'TEVEN LOOK LIKE THE EVEN LOOK LIKE THE EVEN LOOK LIKE THECOLLECTION EVEN LOOK LIKE THECOLLECTION ANYMORE.

COLLECTION ANYMORE.

COLLECTION ANYMORE.

I COLLECTION ANYMORE.

I HAVE COLLECTION ANYMORE.

I HAVE THE COLLECTION ANYMORE.

I HAVE THE SWEATERS COLLECTION ANYMORE.

I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITH I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITH I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITHLIKE I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITHLIKE A I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITHLIKE A RUFFLE I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITHLIKE A RUFFLE THAT I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITHLIKE A RUFFLE THAT IS I HAVE THE SWEATERS WITHLIKE A RUFFLE THAT IS A LIKE A RUFFLE THAT IS A LIKE A RUFFLE THAT IS ATANK LIKE A RUFFLE THAT IS ATANK UNDERNEATH.

TANK UNDERNEATH.

TANK UNDERNEATH.

I TANK UNDERNEATH.

I HAVE, TANK UNDERNEATH.

I HAVE, IT'S TANK UNDERNEATH.

I HAVE, IT'S NOT TANK UNDERNEATH.

I HAVE, IT'S NOT A I HAVE, IT'S NOT A I HAVE, IT'S NOT ARUFFLE.

RUFFLE.

RUFFLE.

IT RUFFLE.

IT WAS RUFFLE.

IT WAS LIKE RUFFLE.

IT WAS LIKE AN RUFFLE.

IT WAS LIKE AN OFF RUFFLE.

IT WAS LIKE AN OFF THE IT WAS LIKE AN OFF THE IT WAS LIKE AN OFF THESHOULDER IT WAS LIKE AN OFF THESHOULDER THING.

SHOULDER THING.

SHOULDER THING.

AND SHOULDER THING.

AND THE SHOULDER THING.

AND THE QUALITY SHOULDER THING.

AND THE QUALITY OF SHOULDER THING.

AND THE QUALITY OF THE AND THE QUALITY OF THE AND THE QUALITY OF THEFABRICS, AND THE QUALITY OF THEFABRICS, THE AND THE QUALITY OF THEFABRICS, THE MATERIALS, FABRICS, THE MATERIALS, FABRICS, THE MATERIALS, SUPERIOR.

SUPERIOR.

SUPERIOR.

SO, SUPERIOR.

SO, PLEASE SUPERIOR.

SO, PLEASE SHOP SUPERIOR.

SO, PLEASE SHOP IN SO, PLEASE SHOP IN SO, PLEASE SHOP INCONFIDENCE.

CONFIDENCE.

CONFIDENCE.

>> CONFIDENCE.

>> ARE CONFIDENCE.

>> ARE YOU CONFIDENCE.

>> ARE YOU SURE CONFIDENCE.

>> ARE YOU SURE THAT CONFIDENCE.

>> ARE YOU SURE THAT WAS >> ARE YOU SURE THAT WAS >> ARE YOU SURE THAT WASFOR >> ARE YOU SURE THAT WASFOR MY >> ARE YOU SURE THAT WASFOR MY COLLECTION? FOR MY COLLECTION? FOR MY COLLECTION?>> FOR MY COLLECTION?>> YES, FOR MY COLLECTION?>> YES, MA'AM.

>> YES, MA'AM.

>> YES, MA'AM.

>> >> YES, MA'AM.

>> LORDY, >> YES, MA'AM.

>> LORDY, LORDY, >> YES, MA'AM.

>> LORDY, LORDY, LORDY.

>> LORDY, LORDY, LORDY.

>> LORDY, LORDY, LORDY.

>> >> LORDY, LORDY, LORDY.

>> IT >> LORDY, LORDY, LORDY.

>> IT WAS >> LORDY, LORDY, LORDY.

>> IT WAS OKAY, >> IT WAS OKAY, >> IT WAS OKAY, NEVERMIND.

NEVERMIND.

NEVERMIND.

>> NEVERMIND.

>> IT NEVERMIND.

>> IT WAS NEVERMIND.

>> IT WAS REALLY NEVERMIND.

>> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

>> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

>> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

AND >> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

AND IT >> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

AND IT IS >> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

AND IT IS STILL >> IT WAS REALLY OLD.

AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND IT AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND IT STILL AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND IT STILL IN AND IT IS STILL HERE.

AND IT STILL IN MY AND IT STILL IN MY AND IT STILL IN MYCLOSET.

CLOSET.

CLOSET.

GOOD CLOSET.

GOOD QUALITY.

GOOD QUALITY.

GOOD QUALITY.

>> GOOD QUALITY.

>> I GOOD QUALITY.

>> I TOOK GOOD QUALITY.

>> I TOOK THIS GOOD QUALITY.

>> I TOOK THIS OUT GOOD QUALITY.

>> I TOOK THIS OUT OF >> I TOOK THIS OUT OF >> I TOOK THIS OUT OFTHE >> I TOOK THIS OUT OFTHE MODELS >> I TOOK THIS OUT OFTHE MODELS FROM >> I TOOK THIS OUT OFTHE MODELS FROM TODAY THE MODELS FROM TODAY THE MODELS FROM TODAYBECAUSE THE MODELS FROM TODAYBECAUSE SCHEDULE THE MODELS FROM TODAYBECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGE BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGE BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND I BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND I DID BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND I DID NOT BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND I DID NOT HAVE BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND I DID NOT HAVE IT BECAUSE SCHEDULE CHANGEAND I DID NOT HAVE IT TO AND I DID NOT HAVE IT TO AND I DID NOT HAVE IT TOWHERE.

WHERE.

WHERE.

BUT WHERE.

BUT I WHERE.

BUT I WILL WHERE.

BUT I WILL TELL WHERE.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU, WHERE.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU, I BUT I WILL TELL YOU, I BUT I WILL TELL YOU, IHAVE BUT I WILL TELL YOU, IHAVE THE BUT I WILL TELL YOU, IHAVE THE THIS BUT I WILL TELL YOU, IHAVE THE THIS ONE BUT I WILL TELL YOU, IHAVE THE THIS ONE THAT BUT I WILL TELL YOU, IHAVE THE THIS ONE THAT I HAVE THE THIS ONE THAT I HAVE THE THIS ONE THAT IKEPT HAVE THE THIS ONE THAT IKEPT FROM HAVE THE THIS ONE THAT IKEPT FROM WHEN HAVE THE THIS ONE THAT IKEPT FROM WHEN WE HAVE THE THIS ONE THAT IKEPT FROM WHEN WE FIRST KEPT FROM WHEN WE FIRST KEPT FROM WHEN WE FIRSTBROUGHT KEPT FROM WHEN WE FIRSTBROUGHT IT KEPT FROM WHEN WE FIRSTBROUGHT IT OUT, KEPT FROM WHEN WE FIRSTBROUGHT IT OUT, WHICH BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICH BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICHWAS BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICHWAS EITHER BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICHWAS EITHER 2 BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICHWAS EITHER 2 OR BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICHWAS EITHER 2 OR 3 BROUGHT IT OUT, WHICHWAS EITHER 2 OR 3 YEARS WAS EITHER 2 OR 3 YEARS WAS EITHER 2 OR 3 YEARSAGO.

AGO.

AGO.

I AGO.

I DID AGO.

I DID NOT AGO.

I DID NOT HAVE AGO.

I DID NOT HAVE TO AGO.

I DID NOT HAVE TO ORDER I DID NOT HAVE TO ORDER I DID NOT HAVE TO ORDERIT I DID NOT HAVE TO ORDERIT AGAIN.

IT AGAIN.

IT AGAIN.

IT IT AGAIN.

IT HOLDS IT AGAIN.

IT HOLDS UP.

IT HOLDS UP.

IT HOLDS UP.

IT'S IT HOLDS UP.

IT'S COZY, IT HOLDS UP.

IT'S COZY, IT'S IT'S COZY, IT'S IT'S COZY, IT'SWONDERFUL.

WONDERFUL.

WONDERFUL.

YOU WONDERFUL.

YOU WILL WONDERFUL.

YOU WILL LOVE WONDERFUL.

YOU WILL LOVE IT.

YOU WILL LOVE IT.

YOU WILL LOVE IT.

>> YOU WILL LOVE IT.

>> REMEMBER, YOU WILL LOVE IT.

>> REMEMBER, ERIN YOU WILL LOVE IT.

>> REMEMBER, ERIN IS >> REMEMBER, ERIN IS >> REMEMBER, ERIN ISWEARING >> REMEMBER, ERIN ISWEARING IT >> REMEMBER, ERIN ISWEARING IT IN >> REMEMBER, ERIN ISWEARING IT IN THAT WEARING IT IN THAT WEARING IT IN THATWINTER WEARING IT IN THATWINTER WHITE.

WINTER WHITE.

WINTER WHITE.

MARLOW WINTER WHITE.

MARLOW IS WINTER WHITE.

MARLOW IS WEARING WINTER WHITE.

MARLOW IS WEARING IT WINTER WHITE.

MARLOW IS WEARING IT IN MARLOW IS WEARING IT IN MARLOW IS WEARING IT INTHE MARLOW IS WEARING IT INTHE STEEL.

THE STEEL.

THE STEEL.

VICTORIA THE STEEL.

VICTORIA IS THE STEEL.

VICTORIA IS IN THE STEEL.

VICTORIA IS IN THE VICTORIA IS IN THE VICTORIA IS IN THESILVER VICTORIA IS IN THESILVER AND VICTORIA IS IN THESILVER AND THEN VICTORIA IS IN THESILVER AND THEN WE VICTORIA IS IN THESILVER AND THEN WE ALSO SILVER AND THEN WE ALSO SILVER AND THEN WE ALSOHAVE SILVER AND THEN WE ALSOHAVE THAT SILVER AND THEN WE ALSOHAVE THAT GORGEOUS HAVE THAT GORGEOUS HAVE THAT GORGEOUSBURNISHED HAVE THAT GORGEOUSBURNISHED ROWS.

BURNISHED ROWS.

BURNISHED ROWS.

CUSTOMER BURNISHED ROWS.

CUSTOMER PICK, BURNISHED ROWS.

CUSTOMER PICK, EXTRA CUSTOMER PICK, EXTRA CUSTOMER PICK, EXTRASMALL CUSTOMER PICK, EXTRASMALL THROUGH CUSTOMER PICK, EXTRASMALL THROUGH 3X, CUSTOMER PICK, EXTRASMALL THROUGH 3X, MEANT SMALL THROUGH 3X, MEANT SMALL THROUGH 3X, MEANTTO SMALL THROUGH 3X, MEANTTO BE SMALL THROUGH 3X, MEANTTO BE ROOMY.

TO BE ROOMY.

TO BE ROOMY.

BUT TO BE ROOMY.

BUT YOU TO BE ROOMY.

BUT YOU CAN TO BE ROOMY.

BUT YOU CAN SIZE TO BE ROOMY.

BUT YOU CAN SIZE DOWN TO BE ROOMY.

BUT YOU CAN SIZE DOWN IF BUT YOU CAN SIZE DOWN IF BUT YOU CAN SIZE DOWN IFYOU BUT YOU CAN SIZE DOWN IFYOU WOULD BUT YOU CAN SIZE DOWN IFYOU WOULD LIKE.

YOU WOULD LIKE.

YOU WOULD LIKE.

IT'S YOU WOULD LIKE.

IT'S 60 YOU WOULD LIKE.

IT'S 60 1685 YOU WOULD LIKE.

IT'S 60 1685 ON YOU WOULD LIKE.

IT'S 60 1685 ON THE IT'S 60 1685 ON THE IT'S 60 1685 ON THECHENILLE IT'S 60 1685 ON THECHENILLE CHUNKY IT'S 60 1685 ON THECHENILLE CHUNKY CABLE CHENILLE CHUNKY CABLE CHENILLE CHUNKY CABLENECK.

NECK.

NECK.

THIS NECK.

THIS IS, NECK.

THIS IS, PEOPLE NECK.

THIS IS, PEOPLE ASKING THIS IS, PEOPLE ASKING THIS IS, PEOPLE ASKINGABOUT THIS IS, PEOPLE ASKINGABOUT MY THIS IS, PEOPLE ASKINGABOUT MY VEST THIS IS, PEOPLE ASKINGABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

ABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

ABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

MY ABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

MY BEST ABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

MY BEST WAS ABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

MY BEST WAS NOT ABOUT MY VEST ALREADY.

MY BEST WAS NOT SUPPOSED MY BEST WAS NOT SUPPOSED MY BEST WAS NOT SUPPOSEDTO MY BEST WAS NOT SUPPOSEDTO BE MY BEST WAS NOT SUPPOSEDTO BE IN MY BEST WAS NOT SUPPOSEDTO BE IN THE.